In line with European legislation, the site www.globalizing.it guarantees that every user of the website understands what cookies are and why they are used, so that users themselves can consciously decide whether to accept the use or not on their devices.
A cookie is a small text file containing a unique identification number that is transferred from the website to the hard drive of your computer through an anonymous code that can identify the computer but not the user and passively monitor your activities on the site.
Cookies can be classified into four categories, based on their functionality:
- Strictly necessary cookies
- Cookies on performance
- Functional cookies
- Targeting cookies and advertising cookies
Our site only uses the first three categories of cookies, for which consent is not required.
- Strictly necessary cookies: These cookies are essential to enable navigation of the website and using its features, such as access to some protected areas. Without these cookies some needed functions such as the log-in to the site or the creation of a shopping cart for online shopping may not be provided.
- Cookies on performance: These cookies collect information about how visitors use the website, such as which pages are visited most often, and whether users get error messages from these pages. These cookies do not collect information that identifies a specific visitor. All information collected by these cookies are aggregated and therefore anonymous. They are used solely to improve the operation of the website.
- This website uses Google Analytics cookies, a web analytics service provided by Google, Inc. (“Google”). The information generated by the cookie about your use of the website (including your IP address) will be transmitted to and stored by Google on servers that use this information in order to: trace and examine your use of the website, compile reports on the activities on the website and provide other services related to the activities and internet usage.
- Targeting cookies and advertising cookies: These cookies allow the website to remember the choices you made (such as your username, your language or region where you live) to optimize and provide more advanced features. These cookies can also be used to provide functionality requested by you, such as viewing a video or the ability to comment on a blog. This information collected by cookies are anonymous and do not have to track traffic and user activity on other websites.
Please note that certain features of the website may be reduced or not available disabling cookies.
- From the menu at the top of the Firefox window, click the Firefox button (Tools menu in Windows XP) and select Options.
- Select the Privacy panel.
- Under history settings, select “Use Custom Settings”.
- To enable cookies, check “Accept cookies from Sites”; uncheck to disable cookies.
- Choose how long cookies can be stored.
- Click OK to close the options window. Click Close to close the options window.
- Select “Tools” in the top bar to the right, then “Internet Options.”
- Select “Privacy” tab of the Internet Properties dialog box.
- Choose the level of privacy you want using the cursor.
How to delete cookies:
- Click Delete under Browsing history in the General tab of the Internet Properties dialog box.
- Delete browsing history in the dialog box, clear all check boxes except for the Cookies check box, and then click Delete.
- Click on the “Spanner” icon from the browser’s toolbar.
- Select “Settings”.
- Click “Show Advanced Settings”.
- Click the “Content Settings” in the “Privacy” section.
- You can change the following cookie settings in the “Cookies” section:
- Click All cookies and site data to open the Cookies dialog box and other data.
- To delete all cookies, click on Remove all at the bottom of the dialog box.
- To delete a specific cookie, select the Site and the cookie to be deleted, then click Clear.
- You can also choose to remove all cookies created during a specific time period using the dialog box Clear browsing data.
If you want Google Chrome to automatically delete cookies when you close all browser windows, select the check box “Clear cookies and other site data when I close my browser” in the content Settings dialog box. You can also make exceptions so that cookies from certain sites are deleted every time you close the browser.
Rimuovere i cookies :
- Click the Safari menu.
- Select “Preferences”.
- Click “Security”.
- Click “Show Cookies”.
- Click “Delete all”.
- Click End to close the list of cookies.
- Close the dialog box “Preferences”.
- Choose Action menu, then Preferences, then click on Security (the “Action Menu” is located near the top right corner of the Safari window and contains a gear icon).
- In the “Accept Cookies” section, specify if and when Safari must accept cookies from websites. For an explanation of the options, click the Help button (looks like a question mark).
- For more information about the cookies stored on your computer, click Show Cookies.